Tuesday, September 2, 2014

2 YEARS OLD
 


Jonah was a bit excited to turn 2 years old!  I think his birthday was more than he could have imagined and then some!  He enjoyed brownies, cupcakes, lots of yummy food, and especially enjoyed all those gifts he got!

I must say Jonah is all boy.  He jumps off anything high (and yes I'm quite surprised he hasn't broken anything yet), is quite the gymnast (jumping, summer saults, flips, anything), and is learning to "fight like a man"! The.kid.never.stops.running....literally!

He still loves his car and will only (barely) give it up to jump on the trampoline! Jonah is starting to have more of a love of coloring, drawing, and reading.  We are working on learning our numbers, letters, colors, and shapes.  He's getting good at his shapes & animals! I think it has helped to have our little buddies over during the day to help with that! :)

Jonah is still a momma's boy.  Anything I am doing he has to be 110% involved!  Which comes in handy while cleaning and doing laundry. :)

For as hyper and my lil man is I love the fact he is my cuddler too!  He loves to be held and snuggled! I'll take it anytime! Love my little guy to the moon and back!

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

Contributors