Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Eating Breakfast With His Cars
 


I have been a bit neglectful in my writing about the kids on their month(s) anniversaries.  I'll blame it on the holidays, and other personal issues.  None of which should be excuses, but....

Jonah is 28 months old, and I'm not entirely sure people actually count in months after the age of 2. Just doesn't sound right, but hey I just did it didn't I!?! ;)

My middle man is the most energetic little boy I have seen out there! Running is his passion. There.is.no.walking for this kid.  And his talking keeps up with his running.  Vocabulary has hit our house 10 fold.  We now have to watch what we say; it will be held against us now and forever!  Jonah can now hold real conversations with you, and yes they make sense.  He is now teaching Grace to talk.  Can we say BONUS!?!  Balls, cars & trucks, throwing & kicking anything, soccer, baseball, and basketball are all a pastime of his  now.  As you can see above, Jonah's imaginary play is becoming more apparent, and its so much fun to watch.  I think every car and doll in our house eats and pee's a million times a day! ;)

In short, this catches y'all up on Jonah.  He has been the most healthy out of all the kids this year!  I can't wait to see what he flourishes into next! Lovin' on my middle man always and forever!

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

Contributors