Sunday, January 4, 2015

My Little Blessing
 

Words cannot describe how unbelievably in love I am with my Gorgeous!  She is so full of life, love, and happiness!  Her energy is indescribable!  She is simply amazing....
I am thrilled with the progress she is making recently.  She is really picking up on knowing her shapes; and is working hard on numbers, letters, and colors.  Grace is also doing well on a few songs, and doing their motions.  "Head, Shoulders, Knees, and Toes", "Itsy Bitsy Spider", and the "ABC's" are a few big hits around here.  We have continued to work on counting, and Jonah is picking up on it a bit faster than Gracie.  Fortunately, whatever Jonah says Gracie tries to repeat it.  In most cases that would be a good thing.  For the exception of when they are in trouble we start to count (we do the 1.2.3. method), and Jonah finishes.  Gracie then repeats.  I guess you take the good with the bad. :)
Gracie still loves to read, and play her ipad.  I am thankful for those downtimes in order to get my cuddles and alone time in with her.  I love her more than I ever have before, and am beyond blessed to have her as my daughter!

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

Contributors